Motel Accommodation in Kaitaia
Kaitaia Motor Lodge offers well-located and convenient accommodation in the Far North of New Zealand, with competitive room rates and a wide range of guest facilities.
Our motel is just 2 minutes drive from the centre of Kaitaia, while still enjoying the benefit of a quiet rural setting. Cape Reinga/Ninety Mile Beach tours pick-up from the motel (or walk across the road to the Harrisons Cape Runner depot) and can be booked for guests on arrival/or at time of reservation. Close to shops, supermarket and restaurants.
Far North Activities
- Daily 90 Mile Beach/Cape Reinga tours, including sand boarding
- Ahipara offers opportunities for surfing, golf, quad-biking, blo-karts, and game fishing charters (15min drive)
- Doubtless Bay is known for its beaches and historic Maungonui (30min drive)
- Karikari Peninsula offers splendid beaches, a golf course, and a winery (30min drive)
- Ancient Kauri Kingdom – souvenir shop and café (5min drive)
- Gumdiggers Park
- Drive up to Cape Reinga (2hr drive)
Motor Lodge Location
121 North Rd, Kaitaia, Northland, New Zealand
On SH1 – drive directly through the main street of Kaitaia towards Cape Reinga. Kaitaia Motor Lodge is 2km from the main shopping area, opposite Harrisons Cape Runner depot and two minutes walk from Pak n Save.
Travelling from the North/Bay of Islands
Kaitaia Motor Lodge is the first motel you arrive at in Kaitaia. Located opposite Harrisons Cape Runner depot and two minutes drive from Pak n Save.